Kristyne M. Schaaf-Olson practices primarily in the areas of personal injury, product liability, wrongful death, insurance law, and civil appellate practice. She is a member of the State Bar of Arizona, State Bar of Nevada and Navajo Nation Bar.
Ms. Olson received her Juris Doctor degree from the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law with certificates in Environmental & Sustainability Law and Indian Law, as well as pro bono distinction. Ms. Olson received her Bachelor of Arts, Pre-Law degree from the University of Nevada, Reno with a minor in Business Administration.
Ms. Olson was born and raised in Reno, Nevada before moving to the Prescott area. She was a legal secretary/assistant for ten (10) years prior to attending law school, assisting in areas of civil litigation (personal injury, construction defect, commercial transactions and banking) and criminal law (felony, misdemeanor, death penalty and juvenile). She can be reached at email@example.com.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Yavapai County Bar Association
- State Bar of Nevada
- Navajo Nation Bar Association
- Prescott Area Young Professionals
- Mighty Mites Cougars Cheer Squad, Volunteer
- Yavapai County Big Brothers Big Sisters, Volunteer Big Sister
- Author, The Necessity of the Network: Why a Successful Career Services Program for Athletes Must Be Tailored to the Unique Opportunities for Athletes, 4 Sports & Ent. L.J. 541 (2015).