Andrew J. Becke practices primarily in the areas of personal injury and wrongful death, appellate practice, and professional licensure and discipline. Mr. Becke received his Bachelor of Science degree from Northern Arizona University in 1999 and graduated cum laude from Arizona State University College of Law in 2007 with pro bono distinction. Mr. Becke is a member of the State Bar of Arizona.
- Member, Arizona Supreme Court Committee on Character and Fitness, 2017-present
- Law Clerk to Vice Chief Justice Rebecca White Berch, Arizona Supreme Court, 2007-2008 term.
- Executive Managing Editor, Arizona State Law Journal (2006-2007).
- Author, Two Steps Forward, One Step Back: Arizona’s Notice of Claim Requirements and Statute of Limitations Since the Abrogation of State Sovereign Immunity, 39 Ariz. St. L.J. 247 (2007).
- Public Member, Arizona Board of Osteopathic Examiners in Medicine and Surgery (2004-2007).
- Extern with The Honorable James A. Teilborg, United States District Court for the District of Arizona (2006).
- President, ASU Student Chapter, Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
- Pedrick Scholar and Dean’s Award winner, ASU College of Law.
Mr. Becke was raised in Cottonwood, Arizona. He currently resides in Prescott with his wife, Patricia, and his two sons, Daniel and Ian. He can be reached at email@example.com.